ponderings

Brain:Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky:Uh I think so Brain, but this time you wear the tu-tu.

Hey all, I want to know...no I demand to know, if 1985 GTI rear disc
brakes would bolt onto my 82 rocco. Also how big could you bore out an
1.8L block? Is a 2.0L block just one of those bored out, or is it like
that from the factory? And If you can go bigger how big til you lose the
reliability? What about engine coatings? Like haveing the inside coated
with teflon or what ever to have the oil shed faster?
that is all
c-ya, dave gray