Re: Ohio Cruise

>As far as cruise dates and bruised egos go...lighten up a bit.  Let's
find
>out where Greg is coming from, and if he's still interested in making
this
>a list centric gathering, he should take some of our input and
availabilities
>into account.   Not everyone that really wants to attend is available
during
>all the weekends in May (for instance, I won't be able to go if it's
the
>1st weekend or the weekends of the 22nd/23rd, or 29th/30th in May.  But
we
>already hashed this out on the list didn't we...Just my $0.02)
>
>==Brett

That's what I had *thought,* and the agreeable date was the 9th.  I
tried to talk Greg into that, but he was very adamant on the phone that
the date was the 23rd and that's final.  Sooo...  I decided that since I
REALLY wanted to meet a bunch of you guys, that I'd have a secondary
gathering for listers and friends at my place set for the 9th of May.  I
do not wish to step on Greg's toes in any way, he *is* still my friend.
(at least I hope he is!)

So ya'll make sure to let 16v Jason (jason@scirocco.org) know if you're
planning on coming on the 9th so I know how many to expect and plan for
accordingly.  (THANKS FOR YOUR HELP JAY!)

Daun