Re: Ohio Cruise

---the-mad-bastard@home.com wrote:

> hell no!  this is a scirocco thing only!  and only listers, so you
> gotta bring your t-657s form stating that you are indeed a card-carrying
> list-member who has paid your dues...  that's why i'm showing up in my
> jetta!  :)  hehe, i hope that ruffles some feathers.

It's ok, you're ex-scirocco. :)

> 	anyways, IMHO, i think that we should invite as many people as
> possible.  i love dubs, all of em!  so bring em all down.  after i'm
> done chewing holes in the rides of brett, riley, and owen, i'm going to
> need someone else to beat on...consider this a challenge to anyone out
> there who likes 1/4-miling.  i don't do it for cash, i just do it for
> the love of it.

You didn't think I'd let this slide, didja? (in my best evil emperor voice):
"Oh, I'm afraid the 2L 16v will be _quite_ operational, an entire _legion_
of horses awaits to pulverize your pitiful car!"

In all honesty, I may not have the engine broken in yet, and I'm not going
to punish it _too_ much, but I shouldn't even _need_ all of it to make you
chew some Pirilli dust. :)  We'll just have to wait and see...

> 	btw, i'm not normally this egotistical, but it just seemed like the
> right thing to say :)

You're fine, well in a screwed up way, but that's cool.

> jason
> the mad bastard

As far as cruise dates and bruised egos go...lighten up a bit.  Let's find
out where Greg is coming from, and if he's still interested in making this
a list centric gathering, he should take some of our input and availabilities
into account.   Not everyone that really wants to attend is available during
all the weekends in May (for instance, I won't be able to go if it's the
1st weekend or the weekends of the 22nd/23rd, or 29th/30th in May.  But we
already hashed this out on the list didn't we...Just my $0.02)

==Brett