Re: Ohio Cruise

hell no!  this is a scirocco thing only!  and only listers, so you
gotta bring your t-657s form stating that you are indeed a card-carrying
list-member who has paid your dues...  that's why i'm showing up in my
jetta!  :)  hehe, i hope that ruffles some feathers.

	greg greg greg greg...we still love ya, kid!

	anyways, IMHO, i think that we should invite as many people as
possible.  i love dubs, all of em!  so bring em all down.  after i'm
done chewing holes in the rides of brett, riley, and owen, i'm going to
need someone else to beat on...consider this a challenge to anyone out
there who likes 1/4-miling.  i don't do it for cash, i just do it for
the love of it.

	btw, i'm not normally this egotistical, but it just seemed like the
right thing to say :)

jason
the mad bastard