Re: What Air to fuel ratio should a 16v run . ?

OK onelast time for everyone.
After messing with the car replacing some worn components We finaly got the
car to barely run 14.7:1 WITH the full throttle switch on.
Now when the switch is OFF I run Lean.
Now I want to run 14:7 or at least really low 15's  cause the car runs lean at
idle and almost anywhere else unless the full throttle switch is open and
thats where it will run the 14.7:1 to 14.3:1 range.
Now all I want to know is how to richen my mixture But a list meber was kind
enough to truly tell me how to do this so I'm off to VW to buy the proper
tooling now.
Thanks
~Danny~