Re: Sudden Acceleration (Or lack of)

Yes, brakes are more powerful than an engine. Anyone who's ever powerbraked
a rear wheel drive vehicle(I myself have NEVER done this, nope, not me! ;-)
) Anyway, most shit for brains yuppies  don't drive 'roccos because they're
complete brainwashed dorks who gotta have an SUV because their neighbors
do. Pathetic. They all also gotta have the f**king cell phones, which I
think should be banned. They can't drive when they're not talking on those
goddamn things, they're even worse when they are. Argh. When I was in Las
Vegas for the SEMA show last November, some moron managed to kill himself
by running into the back of a utility truck. He was on his stupid phone,
not paying attention, and WHAM!! What a dumbass.

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html