RE: Sudden Acceleration (Or lack of)

Turn off the ignition?  Shift into neutral?  How are you going to do that
when you've got one hand holding the phone and the other holding a
map/magazine/hairbrush/electric shaver/cup of coffee/etc. (the official
driving position of the clueless)?  I mean, if you try to use your knees
you'll lose control of the steering wheel!

If I remember correctly, other cars were listed as having similar problems
around the same time as the Audi.  I guess not enough incidents were
reported to qualify those makers for the TV smear job.  It's good to see
that Audi has rebounded after being dragged through the mud.

-Brad
The U-boat Commander