Re:

On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 21:23:01 -0800 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>  All those brainiacs investigating these accidents should
>have smelled a rat when people kept swearing that the car took off
>while they
>had the brake pedal mashed to the floor.. we all know that's basically
>impossible, when the brake system turns out to be in perfect working
>order.

Well, after having just run your child thru the garage door, its
understandable that they would swear that they were on the brake. Gee,
funny how even tho she said that she mashed even harder there are no
traces of shidmarks........
She gassed it, killed her boy and wont take the responsability.
(Nice chatting with you Angels, Kevin!)

              Shawn Meze (AKA Charlie)
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and