BOUNCE scirocco-l@scirocco.org: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i

>From rts@xmail.nol.net Tue Feb 02 11:27:28 1999
From: "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@nol.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:45:18 +0000
Subject: HElP fuel spraying everywhere (repost)

well hell i posted this at 5am this morning but my message is nowhere
to be seen, looks like it just dissapeared anyways.

i swapped fuel distributors from a 1986 8v scirocco into my 81s. the
plate was much bigger in the new one. everything hooked up OK, but do
i need to also add something else from the 86? fuel pressuire
regulator? warmup regulator? funky things near the 5th injector?

reason is the car wont start and gas is getting dumped in even with
the intake S pipe removed (i was checking for spark)any tipe is
apreciated i would really like to get this fuel dist to work, i'll
try to put a call into turbo tim as i know he used to race early
sciroccos but i'm sure hes prob too busy a man to bother with me.

Ryan