odometer problem revisited

Hey,

Thanks for all of your help with my odometer problem.  It's good to know
that you guys are out there.  For18 years I thought I was the only fanatical
scirocco owner.

Being that I'm a musician and not a mechanic.  I was wondering if anyone
knows of a speedometer shop in the New York area that could fix it.  I'm
very weary of doing it myself, I've owned this car since it was a pup, and
ALL service, down to oil changes, has been done at the dealer.

And I figure while I have the gauges out, I might as well get a set of
Brett's faces.

Thanks.

- Jan