Re: 87 scirocco 4 sale

If you need parts you could use it but it still has many more years as a
excellent driving vehicle.  The a/c does not work, condenser leaks
$75.00 for used junkyard replacement.  I was planning to do it before
sale but will not bother.  I replaced my strut bearings but as we all
know the original vw ones are not so hot.  so it could use a new set of
the rapid parts a1 strut bearings.  I have 4 new shox/strut inserts in a
box as well.  My bently, and haynes manuals go along with sale unless
you already have a set.

yom