87 scirocco 4 sale

Hello

Fellow vw fans, A gem of a scirocco could be yours for the best offer.
I am parting with my 1987 vw scirocco 16V.  Car has new plugs fuel
filter , brake fluid, coolant front tires(continental 2000's), and
reciepts since 1994. Hood is in primer.  Car runs good, 400 miiles per
week commuter car.  I am located in NJ in lawrenceville.  Cannot make
the meet, will be away with my new wife on our first valentines day as
married folks.  Car is white.  Manual Sunroof and good seats/ interior
except for the spot where my car radio was removed twice. If you are
interested, I have been showing it to people at the marketfair mall on
saturdays.  Please email if you would like to see it.

Thanks for your help sinc I have been on the list.