SV: steering wheel vib at 70mph??

Big chance its a wheel bearing and they sound and vibrate more
when you unload them, LEFT wheel bearing if nothing else is
loose

All times my wheel bearings gone bad they have sounded when you
unloaded that wheel.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> sounds like a problem with the right front tire/wheel.
probably
> out-of-balance or out-of-round.  or maybe a bad CV?   whatever
it is,
> since it's emphasized when you load the right side of the car,
it's a
> 90% chance it's on that side.

> >did not get an alignment yet b/c it drives straight..
> >BUT...as I hit 70mph, there's a weird vibration sensation
that feels like
> >it's coming from the center of the steering wheel.  Most
noticable at 70-85