Re: First Mk1: A Scirocco Story (long)

T Berk wrote:

> I too long for the stripped down, performance car.

Stripped down doesn't sell any more, so while there is a small pocket of
enthusiasts like us who WOULD buy a car like that, we are by FAR in the
minority...  :(

However - Nissan is working on reviving the 240z nameplate, and this is
one of their goals.  At the rate they're going, SOMEBODY else is gonna own
them before that thing sees the light of day.. maybe Ferdy??  Yeah, I can
see it now, the VW 240z.... hey I could go for that, I've had all 3
generations of GTIs, and the first 2 Z-cars plus the last ZX.. why not
one more?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA