Re: First Mk1: A Scirocco Story (long)

Funny I wasn't even able to see over the wheel of a car when you two got your
first roccos. But I have owned an X19 and a few 914's and a 914-6 and have to
say I wish I was my age back in the 80's . .
To bad I can never have the experience of driving these cars in new form or
around cars that they used to be classed against , But i have to admit since
my 16v is my daily drive . .  . I just love getting into 20+ year old cars . .
. theres nothing like them.

     As much as VW BMW AUDI and PORSCHE try to make sporty cars the always
fall short do to the coffee cup, AC, Leg head and cargo space needing masses .
.
I must admit my rocco is a blast to drive and I know it so incredbly well But
as hard as I try I can never beat the times I set with my little air cooled 4
banger fiat or 914's
The worst part is I've been looking for a new car but I can't find a damn
thing later the a 90 that I can even bare to drive . . . sure I can get more
power and comfort from a newer car but . . well I can't stand them . . they
have no soul or charecter. .  maybe its the way I was raised . . . I'll just
be like everyone else from my Generation and Just blame it all on my parents.
.  Bastards. . .!
I've been up to long. . .I should get back to my papers.. . got to graduate
college some day . .

Later
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red