Fuel Air Mixture Adjustment Question (long)

OK this would be a question more suited to racers I guess :

	OK I just got a Air/Fuel Gauge for my 16v out of concern. I plan on
installing this tomorrow or later in the week . Now I'm not sure what I should
leave the settings.
 Should I leave it lean 15.4:1 or around 14.9:1 or 14.4:1 or should I leave it
a little rich at 13.8:1 . . ? Now I know if I leave it lean I'll grab some
fuel economy but I don't really care about fuel economy. . and I know leaving
it rich will give me some power.
 But since I have done a lot to my motor, exhaust and intake I'm not sure what
I should have as my ideal setting. . .
OK So heres the long part . .  List of motor and other mods that would effect
the motor.
	Ah and where do I drill in my mass air flow sensor to get to my adjustment
knob allen key thing . . . yeah . . Lost my bently to a pissed ex-grrlfriend
should buy a new one someday . .

	OK well here we go:
    MOTOR: 1.8 16v Bored over to 1.9, Shaved block and head boosting
compression to 11.3:1
     HEAD: Light Port & Polish, 3 angle valve job new springs new stock cams
(long story my machine shop tossed my euro one by mistake ..  nice guys other
then that one thing!!!!)
     FUEL SYSTEM: is all new but stock (anyone know anything better then the
boch parts that would yield more power . ? Pumps, injectors filters ect . . .
)
     IGNITION: Boch Platinum, Blue Ignitors (possibly switching to Nology) MSD
CD Ignition box
     MISC: Optima Bat. running 18volts (yes my cars a freak and no I haven't
had any electrical problems.) , Boch 125 amp alt label says 120 but tested at
125 weird. . (yes my cars a freak as I said before)
      INTAKE: K&N drop in 3 inch tubing to box, stock to throttle, Lightly
bored throttle.
      EXHAUST: 2.0 inner dia techtonics racing downpipes Thermo rapped , 2.25
cat back exhaust , no cat , High flow sebrings 3.0 inner dia can and 4.0 inner
dia tip . .( Yes its kinda load but I pass inspection and sound levels no
problem, and exhaust velocity is really high,  watching my exhaust in the
morning while the car warms is funny. . . you can feel it up to 3 feet away
Well I think thats all . . Normal upgraded cooling products and normal
tempetures all the way around. .
   I hope thats enough information for you guys that know about this to help
me out with . .
Thanks so much sorry it was rather long
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red