Re: odometer problem

My ('84 GTI tach) Odo worked only when the temperature was 50-60+. East
Coasters and Euro folks will have another experience than the Scirocians
other than those on the temperate West Coast.

Those that are running the circular, early type Odo disregarde-

Later model Odo, those with Square Speeedos, need to pay atention to
those with real ilfe experience.

Folks, pls remember- There are Two Scriroccos- Those with the early Mk1s
and those with the the later Mk2s.

My own problem with Speedos have been with the '84 GTI and It's lack of
Tach responce. Now, All my early Sciroccos, w/ the aerly speedo, have
performed OK.

Tberk
Take it to the bank