Morgan's now has email

For everyone's address books-

Joe Morgan's VW Auto Salvage in New Castle, DE now has email.

morganap@delanet.com

If you've never been to or heard of Morgan's, he has an unbelievable
amount of VW's from 50's beetles up through everything VW including a
TDI new Beetle.

Joe has over 40 Rabbits and at least 10 Sciroccos.

I know several folks on this list are regulars at Morgan's, but I
wanted everyone to know Joe now has email.

He also has an 800 number- 1-800-408-6557

I was just down yesterday stocking up on racecar parts- MK1 bumpers,
fenders, doors, quarter panels, half shafts, etc..

Not to sound like an advertisement, but Joe is a great guy and a fan
of our beloved Sciroccos.

Ken Buck
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control and Hoosier equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 225,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85- second owner, second set of tires