Re: Morgan's now has email

I live about 10 minutes from Morgans and it is where I go many times when
I need a part in a pinch. They always seem to have what I need, but if
anyone ever wants me to pick something up from there just let me know.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.