Re: strange headlight problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Something strange happened recently in that my headlights stopped working!!
> If i flick on the headlight switch only the side markers (fog lights)
> activate.
>
> If i hit the brights all the lights go on (normal plus brights).
>
> Has anyone had this problem before? I think my switch might have gone bad.
> If so, maybe someone has a switch they can sell me?

  sound like the filament for the normal bulbs have died. though that's
odd because they usually do it at differnt time (electrical surge?). it
could be your switch, though i almost don't think so because your
brights work. if you're brights are brighter than they normally used to
be it could be your bright/dim switch is tuck, but i doubt that very
much. if you have a spare switch lying around, try that first, or if you
have a spare bulb. go from cheap to more expensive. the only other thing
i can think of would be wiring.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com