Bigger brakes and rear disk conversion!

I finally gathered all the parts I have in my garage with respect to the
brakes.  I plan on putting 10.1" up front and putting rear disks on my 81
Scirocco.  Here's what I have (tell me what I'm missing!):

fronts:
caliper, brake pad carrier, slash guard, wheel bearing housing, wheel hub.

rears:
caliper, brake pad carrier, wheel spindle

misc.
parking brake cables, e-brake handle, brake pedal and clutch pedal,
brake/vacuum booster, master cylinder, and 2 proportioning valves (are
there more proportioning valves). (everything is from a 16V Scirocco)

I'm gonna get new rotors and new pads all around.  Any suggestions?

Anything missing?  HOw hard is it to do the swap?  I'm assuming that the
fronts are quite simple.  How about the rears?  I know that I'm missing the
spash guards for the rear.  Can I use the one's from the 9.4".  Do I need
to replace the brake/vacuum booster and do I need the proportioning valves
(these are the ones off the vacuum booster, right?) How about the e-brake
handle and the pedal assembly.  Do these need to be swapped over as well.
For those of you who've done the conversion, please share the wisdom!
Thanks for the help!

Sal

81 Scirocco
81 Scirocco S (16V to be)