Re: Steering rack

noit isd pretty straight forward, you need the knuckle of the manual
rack that bolts to teh colum, i dotn think you need the column, there
are a four bolts that attach and hold the rack to the body you will have
to remove them , and the tie rod ends, you are better off using new or
other ends whern you make the switch, i am doign this for my2.1Lit is
not to tough
my nickel adn dime
jonas
FS 86 red rocco 16v needs a home