16V Adjustable Cam Sprockets

I would like get the lists info on the practicality of these. Such as is the
power band noticably changed? How easy are they to adjust, I would like to
know since I will be autcrossing the car when the 1.8 dies or the 2.0 goes in
and was thinking about adjusting it at the track. Any chance they may have a
fatal failure? Brands (I know Kent)?
The problem that I have right now with the 1.8 and euro cam is the damn thing
smacks the rev limiter in every gear but 4th and 5th, I was hoping to move
some of the power a little lower. Some people said the euro cam hurt the low
end but I feel the car has a little more down low than before (albeit a 16V
so its not much to start with). Thanks guys.....

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/210,000 mi.