Victor Steering Wheels

Anyone have experience w/ these wheels?  It's made in Italy.  I wanna get the
correct adapter/hub for it.  The hub does not fit my car.  The previous owner
had it in his 16V but he had to modify it by attaching a Grant steering wheel
hub to the Victor hub thus extending it by more than an inch.  That my not
seem much but space is very limited in a Scirocco.  The hub itself is in 2
parts attached by 4 allen screws.  The upper portion is where u mount the
steering wheel.  The lower portion is what attaches to the steering colum
spline.  I was thinkin of using the lower portion from a Momo but I don't
have one to compare side by side.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thanx!