S1 needs a good home

Hey all,
just to drop a line...
I went to b's house today and got the front spoiler as
a christmas present from dear father.  THANKS BRETT!!!
On another note, someone really needs to get his 78!!
Nice straight body, 1.8l motor, 4-speed, and a good
interior.  $400 bucks  I would but for lack of funding
and room I cant:(
As for the 85, it looked good on the outside but I
didn't get a look see on the inside...sorry brett.
On a personal note: sorry to embarass you brett, but
I'm just so damn excited!!!!
George-