Re: Techtonics or Autotech dual downpipe?

Robert,

I have a TT on my VW.  It is the one with the catalytic converter.  I was
disappointed when it didn't come with a flex joint.  I guess their source for
flex joints dried out.  Despite this, I have a year and a half on it so far
without trouble (or rust).

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco