Transfer pump

Hi,
My main (6 mo old) fuel pump is very noisy. I checked my transfer pump.
It did blow out air when I bench-tested it, I'm not reallly sure how
much air should blow out of it. I also changed it with one from my parts
Roc. That one also had the same air flow when bench tested. Any other
ideas?
On another happy front, I put in a 160' thermostat. I now run 1/2 way
between the white bar and the LED. In traffic I only go to about the
LED. Yahooo! My oil temp also dropped from just over 100C to just over
80C.
John