MkI Spoiler

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Ok, the MkI project just took a huge turn and I will definetely be changing
the color of the car inside and out.  My ratty, bought in a junkyard Kamei
hatch spoiler isn't up to snuff to put it back on after the paint.

What I need is a Kamei Hatch Spoiler in good condition ie. without the
withered look.

Does anyone have one that they will trade for parts, my crappy one and/or
some good hard cash!!

Brian H