From: bret [mailto:bret@atdot.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 3:37 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FS: Sciroccos, and new parts!

heh.... I am buying a house, and to help me get my down payment, I am
selling off my sciroccos, and what I have here to go into them.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP for these.

I have the following:

1978 Scirocco silver, with scricoooII seats.  Body is decent, she ran and
drove until I pulled off the intake system (See Below). all new cv joints.

1985 Scirocco primer black, missing bumpers.  Engine runs very strong when
fuel pump is running.(hehehehehe)  car has broken frame thus prolly only
good for parts.  but it does have an autotech 3 point subframe under the
front.

spring/shock kit. HR sport springs and boge struts/shocks.  these have never
been installed and I bought them from potterman about 6 months ago.

exhaust : tt cat back system for mk2 again, bought from potterman about 6
months ago, never installed.

exhaust : euro manifold and downpipe.  bought from potterman 6 months ago,
never installed.

upper stressbar for mk2 (nuespeed) bought from potterman about 6 months ago,
never installed

intake manifild and dellorto carb (fits our cars)......

i need to sell all this stuff off ASAP!!!!!!  feel free to email me with any
questions you have,

cars are visible at http://www.atdot.com/rocco

--Bret Bolton
--972.388.0502