GTX-frontspoiler was :Re: Attn: Dirk

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

> How many spoilers are you able to get ahold of?  What is the cost of the
> spoiler with shipping to the U.S. ?

It looks like I could get "as much spoilers as I want" as VW CPc told me.
I got mine a few days ago, still originally packed in VW-cardbox.
look:
www.Scirocco2.de/x1_fsp2.jpg

shipping would be 116DM to the USA, thas roughly $61

I talked with the people from VW-CPC in Wolfsburg today,
they're positive to have even complete original VW GTX bodykits
( AKA Kamei X1 ) left, but they could not give me an exact price right now.
( Things are going slow here in the last few days before christmas )
But I'm sure to get an exact price from them the next few days.
I will  keep you posted....

have a nice weekend !
Dirk