Having mushy feelings. (sorta long)

<x-flowed>No sir, the mushiness I speak of does not come from the brake pedal in my
Subaru.

I'm talking about good clean Scirocco mushiness.

I haven't driven a Scirocco since April, and I guess all this time, my
passion for VW's was wearing off.. driving an Oldsmobile and Subaru and
all... The original reason for planting a 1.8l 16v in my '81 was to increase
my driving pleasure. Well, after it not running for many a month, I started
to have thoughts of selling it, or something. I'm currently up to my neck in
running a radio station, managing my band, and going to school full time.
Plus, I'm really strapped for cash. No time for the rocco? Whoa! Bad Dave!

I hadn't visited scirocco.org in a while, so I decided to surf on over.. I
checked out the Scirocco-l section.. namely the pictures section. I then
realized why I plopped that engine in months ago.

Driving a Scirocco is fun.

Even in the sickly state it's in... Hasn't been washed in almost a year..
Only three rims match, and those have bald yokos.. The other is a donut from
the '89 Jetta I picked up. There's mold growing on I can't wait for the
weather to get warmer so I can start working on this beast again. And maybe
in a few months, some of you could the carpet inside. There's cob webs all
over the top of the dash. The fuse box is hanging all over the floor.
There's parts of the dash and steering wheel all over the interior. Then
there'a a 16v engine under the hood which is just waiting to run.

possibly help me out with getting this thing to run at a fun-filled weekend
over at Dave's. I swear I will drive this car this summmer.

Just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v (it SHALL run! Oh yes, it shall run.)
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon (daily driver.. no farvegnugen here)