Re: Parts Upgrades...

I think I know why potterman likes 8vs.  Its cause he
knows what it costs to fix 16vs and mod them out.  He
knows where the bang for the buck is.  He watches what
all us 16v fools spend to keep out rides going good.
but its all fun.
so Mike when you going to drive the MKI to waterfest
so we can see what a "real 8v" goes like??   Yea I
know it is a long ride in a MKI but Shawn did it?