Re: Parts Upgrades...

Ouch!  I don't mean to waste you time with my lowly
16v

I think you took me the wrong way I am not in an I am
better than you contest.  I just thought it would be
fun to race both an 8v and a 16v.

I have 2 scirocco's one is a daily driver the other is
a big project that may never be done.

I am not going to waste you time telling ya
whats in the 16v cause I wouldn't want to waste you
time.  besides most people on the list know what I got
any way.

later,
Tony

-- "Ayham Eid Idrees ." <sirocco_gti@index.com.jo>