Re: 16" wheels fitment

In a message dated 12/16/99 10:55:55 AM Pacific Standard Time, tiAn@usiw.net
writes:

<< I hate lowered cars.

That's cool.  I personally hate cars fitted with 16 or 17 inch rims without
being lowered (or for a better term: without "upraged suspension").  I know
that when done properly(ie. not spring cutting) and not exessively, the
Scirocco takes on a more aggresive and sportlike stance while also lowering
your center of gravity.  They also make for waaaay better handling and are a
joy to drive.  In my opinion Sciroccos with stock suspension look like thier
noses are aiming at the sky and sag in the rear.  Just my opinion though.  :)

Ben