Re: Parts Upgrades...

In a message dated 12/16/99 10:39:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bhonnold@pac-cap.com writes:

<< I'm so glad you got that Straightened out........Saturns are Queer.

 Couldn't resist :Þ

 BcH

Doesn't seem true that almost any idiom used to describe something negative
tends to make someone angry?  When I used the term "gay"  to describe the
appearance of certain Hondas, my specific motive was to bash homosexuals
dammit!!  :)
Just kidding.  It seems though if we wanted to be absolutely PC and always
try and offend noone, we would have to stop using terms such as "retarted",
"dumb", and "phat" as well.  You think?

lol
Ben

P.S. Geez I am not trying to offend anyone!!