weight ratio

In the endless list of things I want to do to my
beloved Rocc one is get a better weight ratio.
But for one, I dont even know what my curent ratio
is, and second I dont know how to find out.
how can I figure out my weight ratio? Is there a
place I can go? I imagine the equipment is way too
spendy, so I realize I will probably need to take
it some where. Is this something that the average
shop can do, and I am just completely ignorant of
the fact? Or is it something hard to do?
Please kind sirs, fill this empty spot for
knowledge in my head. I hate not knowing stuff,
this is why I like learning. Maybe I should go
back to school?.........Nah, screw that.

Thankyou ever so kindly,
Nathan