Re: Parts Upgrades...

In a message dated 12/16/99 4:27:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nmalone@sumagroup.com writes:

<< Yessssss, 8v's kick ass, they are not as wheeny as some of you guys think,
 when I eventually get min >>

Well not to start a 16v 8v war but as a 16v driver I love it and think it is
great I do remember reading in one of the car mags that it out performed and
accelerated a 944.  Whether it can do it to day, keep in mind that the cars
are 13 years old now, so I don't know but one thing I can tell you.  i would
love to have some power under 3500 rpms or I guess it is the torque that the
8valves have but I would not trade it for the melon balls that the 16v has
after that rpm:)

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html