Re: Parts Upgrades...

Vaughn8v@aol.com wrote:

> Actually, the Eurosport upper stress bar is only like $79.95, has
> the exact same tubular structure, yet lacks the Honda
> gayness of the Nuespeed name printed on it.  Come to think of it, you can get
> the whole tie bar package (front upper and lower, rear triangluated) for
> $179.95 I believe.  There is a link for the Eurosport website at Scirocco.org.

Nothing wrong with Eurosport stuff at all - but "Nuespeed (sic)
gayness"??  Puh-LEASE.  I am SO so sick of people being upset
with Neuspeed for playing in the asian markets.  They are a business,
they would be nuts to not go where the money is - and there is clearly
a much bigger market for Honda aftermarket stuff than VW ever hopes
to have.  So don't blame the Neumanns for trying to put food on
their tables.  At the same time, there should be no shame associated
with having Neuspeed products on your VW, just because some Honda
jockey that you just passed has a giant "Neuspeed" sticker on his
car!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX