Re: a confesion (not really roc)

--- Nathan Malone <nmalone@sumagroup.com> wrote:
> I will make this short and sweet......Hello, my
> name is nathan and I am a past honda owner... oh
> god I said it...my shrink said it would make me
> feel better, but I feel like crap... I could write
> a long list of excuses, but the fact is, I owned a
> little crx. and I am ashamed, I am always talking
> trash about hondas and I my self owned one, I was
> young and stupid..no I wont make excuses. I am
> sorry. I drove the enemy.  I just had to tell you
> guys, I had to be honest and inform all of my
> sickness. actually, while I'm at it......I learned
> to drive on a honda.. AHHHHHHH oh lord kill me
> now, I do not deserve my Rocc, I am not worthy, I
> am scum, please, forgive me of my sins, I have
> learned the error of my past ways, and have
> learned to drive anew........ oh man, breath in,
> breath out, in , out, in ,out.........now that I
> have emptied myself, I believe I will go sulk.
> Thank you for your time and hopefull forgiveness.
>
> an ashamed and obviously bored shell of a man.
> nathan

There there little one.  You have repented and seen the
light.  All is right with the world now.

While we're confessing, I had an '87 Integra strictly as a
winter car a couple years ago.  Windshield leaked at the
top (read onto my head) and the doorhandles liked to freeze
so you had to crawl in through the trunk.  As much as I
didn't like that car, I've been driving my sister's Saturn
SC2 this week to try to get it sold and I *really* hate
this car.  In order to preserve my sanity I will *have* to
drive a 'roc this afternoon.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry