Re: My hatch won't latch!!!!!!!!

When this happened to mine, it turned out to be the black rubber, washer-type
thingy :) around the hatck lock that was making the lock stick when you push it in
to open the hatch, thus preventing the hatch from locking.  <I know, grammatically
long sentence>   Anyway, I took a swiss army knife (sliced my finger quite nicely
too), stretched the washer enough to insert some silicone lube, popped the lock in
and out to get it lubed nicely and voila!, my hatch locked again.  'Course, this
occured in 18 degree weather (don't know where you are), so I "usually" lubed my
locks in the winter to prevent this...but I didn't last year {:) and well....look
what happened.  Hope this helps.

Steph