a confesion (not really roc)

I will make this short and sweet......Hello, my
name is nathan and I am a past honda owner... oh
god I said it...my shrink said it would make me
feel better, but I feel like crap... I could write
a long list of excuses, but the fact is, I owned a
little crx. and I am ashamed, I am always talking
trash about hondas and I my self owned one, I was
young and stupid..no I wont make excuses. I am
sorry. I drove the enemy.  I just had to tell you
guys, I had to be honest and inform all of my
sickness. actually, while I'm at it......I learned
to drive on a honda.. AHHHHHHH oh lord kill me
now, I do not deserve my Rocc, I am not worthy, I
am scum, please, forgive me of my sins, I have
learned the error of my past ways, and have
learned to drive anew........ oh man, breath in,
breath out, in , out, in ,out.........now that I
have emptied myself, I believe I will go sulk.
Thank you for your time and hopefull forgiveness.

an ashamed and obviously bored shell of a man.
nathan