Re: scirocco-l@private.com? Shawn?

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:26:05 -0800 Nathan Malone <nmalone@sumagroup.com>
writes:
>Hey Shawn, I am checkin out your site, (Nice tie
>by the way) and I am looking at the art for the
>Mk1 t-shirt, and at the bottom it has
>scirocco-l@private.com.   I am just curious, is
>this another list or just the old domain for this
>one?

This was the origional address for this mailing list. Its since changed
names and hands but rest assured, the artwork on the new shirts have the
new mailing list address. :)

>and while I am at it, you still got some of
>those shirts? if so I need to fill out one of your
>handy little order forms here.
>
>Nathan

I sure do. For some odd reason im completely out of Large MK-II shirts
and I think XL MK-I shirts. I pln on printing a half dozen of whatever I
dont have after the new year so if you want one, you will get one, might
just be a little wait. (Mid January.)
Yes, please do fill out the form. Just follow the directions.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and