Re: Snow in the pass? I can't drive in slush!

<x-flowed>> > Scirocco content: Whenever it does snow, it will snow on
> > my Scirocco. My
> > beautiful non-running 16v Mk1 sitting patiently in the
> > back yard. Almost
> > makes me want to cry. I REALLY can't wait to drive that
> > beast.

>So - tech procedure weekend at Dave's is when?  ;)

Ohhh!! I like the sound of that!! I'll get any attendees anything thier
heart desires! Parts! Food! Beer! Hookers!

Now that, my friends... is a party! Sciroccos, Hookers and Beer?

I wonder how I can make this sound more tempting?

=)

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon