Re: Snow in the pass? I can't drive in slush!

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Nathan Malone wrote:

> ****WHAT!? WHOA! Hold on there cowboy, come on now man, what about the beutiful
> 1969 Camaro SS with the special addition 396 pushin around 400 ponies and the
> phantom grill to boot, or the Motion III Camaros yes they were after market
> production but what beasts. And dont tell me you forgot the 70 chevelle with a
> gigantic 454 power plant pushin 450 horses.  Remember the 68 Impalas? eh? whell

Don't forget that all those pre-72 cars are rated in gross HP
(optimistically at that), instead of the current net HP. Not knockin' 'em,
but let's compare apples to apples.

--
Josh Tibbs                  | 00 VW GTi GLX
xjosh@one.net               | 89 VW Jetta GLi 16V