Re: Snow in the pass? I can't drive in slush!

> The only
> thing fun about that car was the 3800 engine.. 3.8L V6 putting about 205HP
> out.. That's the best thing I've ever seen come out of GM...

****WHAT!? WHOA! Hold on there cowboy, come on now man, what about the beutiful
1969 Camaro SS with the special addition 396 pushin around 400 ponies and the
phantom grill to boot, or the Motion III Camaros yes they were after market
production but what beasts. And dont tell me you forgot the 70 chevelle with a
gigantic 454 power plant pushin 450 horses.  Remember the 68 Impalas? eh? whell
I dont, I wasnt even born then, but they still kick ass. Good lord man at leat
give GM the glory of being the creator of one of the greatest muscle car
legacys ever. I'm not attackin you here or any thing, just stickin up for my
favorite domestic manufacturer.

Nathan