Re: Snow in the pass? I can't drive in slush!

<x-flowed>>The Scirocco BBQ trip sounds like a downright adventure, compared to my
>normal driving.  It snowed today about 2 inches.  I was not impressed with
>the Yokahama responce-GT tires in the show.  I can get to 75 in a
>rainstorm,
>but hardly 40 on snow.  Old ladies in their Olds '88s were doing better
>that

Hey! Watch your mouth! I drove an Olds 88 for a year! (oddly enough,
previously owned by my old lady grandma! coincedence? I think not!) The only
thing fun about that car was the 3800 engine.. 3.8L V6 putting about 205HP
out.. That's the best thing I've ever seen come out of GM... It was really
fun revving the engine of this stupid Oldsmobile next to Eclipces with guys
rearin' to go, and then you dust them in this big grey land yacht. Always
brought a smile to my face.

I really can't wait to test my 4WD subaru out in the snow.. once it snows.

Scirocco content: Whenever it does snow, it will snow on my Scirocco. My
beautiful non-running 16v Mk1 sitting patiently in the back yard. Almost
makes me want to cry. I REALLY can't wait to drive that beast.

Sniff.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon
'88 Oldsmobile Delta 88 FE3 (above mentioned - For sale! cheap! still  runs
like a beast!)