From: Nathan Malone [mailto:nmalone@sumagroup.com]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 8:15 PM
To: jonas miller
Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 400hp rabbit/check thispage out

Oh My God, That is my porn, and a Bently is my bible, 13sec ET at 107mph,
ahhhhh I get goose bumps just saying it, I'm still stuck at 16sec at 88mph,
not for long damn it, the Rocc with ears will prevail and kill the 15 sec
mark, oh yes I will be in the 15 and under club, I will, and then who's to
stop me, ah hah ahahahahahah ha ha ha ha ha faster faster faster faster
faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster
faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster
faster faster .Yessssssssss.

Sorry, lost it there for a sec.
Nathan