Re: Find This Dude

The cons of COD.
You have to wait for the money and the shipper has to put up the COD and
shipping charges, ask Ben Randolph about that.

I sent some stuff to California COD once, on the condition that the
person pre-paid the COD and shipping charges.
This is probably the safest way to do business long distance, with people
you can trust.
>From the day I shipped to the day I got the check from UPS, 13 days went
by. :(

Here is a thought, maybe we should start a thread about people who can be
trusted.
I would like to think that I can trust fellow Scirocco Listers, but from
what Dirk says, I don't know anymore. If it is a $100 or less, I will
give someone the benefit of the doubt, and so far I am out $7 from
dealing on the internet.

I wouldn't even think of not sending the stuff, or not paying for
something that I ordered. What is wrong with these people?

Btw, when dealing face to face, one word CASH!

Peter