Re: Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8

HO HO HO!!
I can't Go,

: (
Doug can not make the 1-8-00 trip. I will be moving on that day.
Update on the move: We found a place to rent for 1 year. It
has great parking!!! This was no easy thing to find! about 10 spaces out
front.
(Hmm now I can get an 8v MK2 and build that MK1 16v too, Hmmm.)
2 car garage and room for toys. Kinda dumpy but it will due for now.
Looks like a Corrado is down the street too.
Have fun. I hope I can get back into the Scirocco list stuff soon.
BTW just put 185 60 14 Yok AVS intermediates on the MK1.
Wow, I love them!!! The car drives great. Sticks like glue!
If you can get them, get them. Still like D40 m2's too.

I would like to Auto-x on the 2nd if I can. Shawn do you know any details on
this?
We should have a get together on the first  ( ; O )---E---K  and race on the
2nd. What do you think?
I hate moving!! I want to DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you next year.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"