Re: removing ENTIRE rear suspension

<x-flowed>You need an impact wrench...it makes it extremely easy.  I remember
replacing the springs for the fronts struts without one and it took over an
hour to get the beast off.  Went to a tool sale, bought an impact wrench,
came back home, and got the other one off in less than 30 sec.  Very nice
thing to have.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)